Support our 5+5=10 Campaign - 10% of the base price for each Progress Pride Flag t-shirt will be donated to support LGBTQ+ youth and Side by Side in Richmond, Virginia. http://www.sidebysideva.org/
See our full line of LGBTQ+ gifts and apparel at tribalOUTwear.com.
The Progress Pride Flag design is licensed from Daniel Quasar, the original creator of the design.
• Background: Traditional LGBTQ pride color stripes representing life (red), healing (orange), sunlight (yellow), nature (green), harmony/peace (blue), and spirit (purple/violet).
• Left: Chevron stripes representing trans and non-binary individuals (light blue, light pink, white), marginalized POC communities (brown, black), as well as those living with AIDS and the stigma and prejudice surrounding them, and those who have been lost to the disease (black).
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for everyone.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed construction
• Tear-away label
• Garment sourced by Bella+Canvas
All products are made to order just for you! Most items are printed and shipped within 2-7 business days. Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Speed and shipping rates depend on the product types ordered, where they are being shipped to, and the shipping option/service you choose at Checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: All designs printed on non-white garments have a layer of white ink printed first, then the colors of the designs. The print may initially feel a little thicker, stiffer, or tacky when you first receive it, but the ink, which is embedded into the fabric, will soften within the first wash or two.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|